Friday, March 1, 2013

I am sorry that I am posting later than I normally do, but I was sidelined. I had an urinary tract infection. I called my doctor and was put on an antibiotic named Cipro. The first dose on Tuesday evening was okay and my symptoms started to clear. The second dose was even better on Wednesday morning. Wednesday night's dose, I developed chest pain. I didn't think too much about it. The pain went away and I went to bed. About an hour after the Thursday morning dose I had chest pains again. I called my doctor and at his advice I went to the emergency room. All my emergency room testing was coming back negative, but the kept me as an observation patient to run more tests this A. M. I had a stress test and an echo cardiogram. I passed and they chased me out of the hospital.
I had to read the possible side effects to connect the chest pain and the Cipro and that's what the doctors finally agreed, it was from the Cipro.
I don't think I'll write much else for now. I hear my bed calling and I need a nap. Hospitals are not conducive to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment