Thursday, March 19, 2015


Yesterday

Let me apologize for not posting yesterday. I was busy with being a taxi cab driver and Wednesday night prayer service at our church. I have a friend who was in an auto accident and needs to visit a doctor for injections to ease her pain and to facilitate her walking, driving, etc. Yesterday was the day. She couldn’t drive because her truck was in the garage for repairs. One thing was a ball joint. The appointment for the work at the garage was at 8:30 and her doctor’s appointment was at 9:30.We’ve been friends from children up. She’s done favors for me and I have done the same for her. It was natural for her to call me. I was free and became the designated driver. After the appointment, we ate together, waiting for the call that her truck was finished. No call came, so she asked me to drop her off at the garage and she would wait for them to finish.

When I got home, my granddaughter was here. My daughter was babysitting for her niece. That in itself explains a lot. When there is an active 4 year old in the house, not much else can get done, reading stories and playing with blocks, dolls, or whatever. We even had a sword fight.
She left at 5:30 p.m. and it was time to start to make supper and get ready for Wednesday night services. A quick clean up of toys and myself, I ate and dressed. I was at church just before 7 p.m. and was surprised when I was asked to drive and older man home afterwards. The gentleman has trouble seeing in the dark and will often catch a ride to church in the evening and someone takes him home. Last night, it was my turn. He lives just outside of Scottdale, so it isn’t a major inconvenience, but getting home after 9 p.m. and such a busy day, I ran out of energy. I missed posting my thoughts. I guess I could have gone to the vaults, but I don’t like to do that too often.
So, here it is, one day late and nothing exciting, but that is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment