Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sharing past hospital experiences because I am feeling lazy today. Back irritated after cleaning the rest of the drive, so this is my post for the day. Sorry it's late.
Sometimes the state troopers or the local police would stop in the emergency department on the night shift for a cup of coffee. They had a few minutes of chat before continuing on their rounds. It was a small town and back then, nothing was open after about eight p.m. While they were visiting us and getting a free cup of coffee, they would often share their stories about things that had happened to them.
One night, a trooper said that one of his friends asked him and his partner to stop and check on his daughter and her friends who were staying in a remote cabin in our area. The trooper promised to check on them as long as time permitted.
It had been a slow night. The trooper’s rounds had taken him close to the cabin, so he decided to fulfill the promise and check on the girls. When they drove into the parking area in front of the cabin, three girls came out to greet them. He introduced himself and explained the father’s request to keep an eye on them.
The girls laughed and chatted a bit. Each girl was wearing a bikini top and Daisy Dukes. One of the girls hopped onto the fender of the police cruiser. She asked, “Do you want to see my tattoo?”
The officer shrugged his shoulders and said, “Sure. Why not?” He told us, “I thought I’ve got nothing to lose.”
The girl pulled aside the abbreviated leg of the shorts at her inner thigh. There on the inside of her the labia, was a tattoo of a small devil with a pitchfork in his hand.
He said, “When I saw that, I jerked my head for my partner to leave.” We climbed into the cruiser and drove away. “I figured if those girls would get a tattoo there, they can take care of themselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment