Thursday, May 1, 2014

Missed Post
     I missed posting last night. Sorry. I have a head cold and my sinuses were really causing problems for me. I had a runny nose all day yesterday, then just before bedtime, it dammed up and gave me one terrific headache. I haven't had a headache like that since my last migraine.
I tried to lay down in bed, but I couldn't find a position that allowed me to fall asleep. The pain in my head shifted as the mucous locked inside moved. I got up and down several times before I retreated into the arms of a living room chair and slept sitting up all night.
I had several of the familiar hot and cold flashes, so sleep was broken up, scattered, and not restful. When I woke this morning, I felt a bit better, but just finished with a bloody nose.
Yesterday wasn't a good day at all. Replaced the mower belt on my riding mower and I must have done something wrong, because it chewed up the belt and the new belt is no longer useable. I need to buy another belt and kiss thirty dollars goodbye.
The rainy weather hasn't been very uplifting either. Hopefully April showers are behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment