Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I am late posting today. I woke feeling tired and with a headache. It hasn't gotten better at all, so I have been dragging with anything getting done. I have not felt like writing my blog, writing another story, or on my next episode in the Tommy Two Shoes series.
I did some laundry, washed dishes, and made breakfast. That was about it before I pooped out. My little granddaughter had the sniffles. It was too soon for me to be getting what she had. I have felt tired for several days, so it must be something going around.
I wanted to do more work on my shed, but I did some measurements, but that is as far as I got. I didn't want to do anymore. I hate it when I have a day like that. I wasn't productive at all.
I am hoping to feel more like working tomorrow, whether it is working on my writing, my shed, or going out to work on the prophet's chamber at church.
I have a general idea for the next story in my Tommy Two Shoes series. I just need to have a clear mind, ignore the television, and concentrate on the story. Once I start writing, often the characters will write the words, I just need to copy them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment