Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am later posting today than normal. I had and early morning appointment and didn't sleep well. I was awake and up about five or six times during the night. I am drowsy even now.
It's very windy here with some sprinkles of rain thrown in just to give a bit of excitement. My son and his family are in Amarillo, Texas and have been hit with the blizzard conditions. They were doing well yesterday, but I haven't heard from them today yet. I guess I am a worrier at times, but all parents are to a certain extent.
I just went outside to get the mail. I need to correct my first impression. It isn't sprinkling, it if frizzling. (A combination of rain and freezing rain.)
Let me throw some more of my writing at you all.

It's hard for a bird to fly with a crippled wing.
It's hard for a horse to run with a broken hock.
It's hard for a bell with a crack to ring.
It's hard for a leaky boat to sail from the dock.
It's hard for a soul to sing with a broken heart.
It's hard for feet to dance when happiness has flown.
It's hard for a man to love when he'll not do his part.
It's hard for folk to proceed when the way's unknown.
It's hard for writers to express all of their thoughts.
I's hard to write when ideas will not flow.
It's hard to think when the world around you rots.
It's hard for readers to learn all the writers know.
It's not hard to share what you think and what you feel.
It's not difficult to put thoughts down on paper.
It's not hard if you attack each project with zeal.
It's not hard, thoughts not written vanish like vapor.

No comments:

Post a Comment